[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Bill Williams

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <cooldush@xxxx> wrote:
> Chase and pumrysh,
>
> I checked out the alligator links which were posted.
> The Chaos fractal signals' code is suspect at first glance. The
reason
> being, it refers to future data which is not actually available.
> Right now I am tied up in another project and do not have the time
> check it out date by date, but I suggest that you test the signals.
> The best way to do it would be to save a portion of the data, and
then
> delete it.
> Then DAY by DAY, add the data and check out the signals.
>
> All the best
> Dusant

Even more, the Alligator indicators are clearly based on Fibonacci
numbers, which is suspicious all by itself.  Aside from the fact that
I don't know of any specific link between Fibonacci and Chaos, I have
yet to see any justification for Fibonacci indicators.  I don't have
any thing against Fib numbers per se, I'd just like to see some reason
that goes beyond the handwaving and sidestepping of Fib vendors that
is very similar to any huckster selling a questionable product.  If
there's a theoretically sound reason to prefer Fib numbers over, say,
prime numbers, I sure hope somebody would provide it at long, long
last.

kut2k2

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM