[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: My Metastock "Bull" icons are gone.

The loss of icons is often due to a problem with metastock and how
it works with the memory of your computer. Try opening metastoxk with
nothing else open. check your memory in the configuration settings.
check to see if there are other programs loaded into your computers
memory. do you have enough memory in your computer, etc.
Fred D.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sebastiandanconia

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM