Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Bill Williams

Chase and pumrysh,

I checked out the alligator links which were posted.
The Chaos fractal signals' code is suspect at first glance. The reason
being, it refers to future data which is not actually available.
Right now I am tied up in another project and do not have the time to
check it out date by date, but I suggest that you test the signals.
The best way to do it would be to save a portion of the data, and then
delete it.
Then DAY by DAY, add the data and check out the signals.

All the best
Dusant

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM