[EquisMetaStock Group] My Metastock "Bull" icons are gone.

Definitely not a run-of-the-mill problem, and please feel free
everyone to have a good laugh at my expense.:)

I was mucking around with my MS 6.52 and have somehow turned the
icons for my "Templates" from the MS "bull" into the
Windows "Notepad" icons.  Only for the "Templates," but not for
the "Layouts."

I've tried re-installing, but there's no change.  It didn't re-write
over the "Notepad" icons and replace them with the "bull."

I've also tried changing the properties of those files but it won't
seem to let me.

The templates still open (dumb luck that I didn't totally corrupt the
files).

Any ideas how I can restore the old icons and/or the files in their
original configuration?

TIA for any ideas.

Luck to all,

Sebastian