Re: [Metastockusers] Re: StochRSI

Hello Keith,

This is what I have:

((RSI(9)-LLV(RSI(9),14))/((HHV(RSI(9),14))-LLV(RSI(9),14)))*100

However, I have a feeling that I picked it up from Tushar Chande rather
than Robert Miner.

Regards,
Kevin

At 09:40 25/05/2003 +1000, you wrote:
recently on this or
another forum, there was a discussion about StochRSI, with some formulas
, in particular,  a formula of Miner's  StochRSI  14 and
StochRSI 70

I recently had some computer problems and lost Miner's StochRSI
formula

i've searched our message files but can't find it here, but i'd
appreciate a copy if anyone has it.

thanks   Keith

Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor