[Metastockusers] Maridome data examples

Hi Group,

I've been asked for some examples of what you can do with Maridome
data. There are several kinds of Maridome data. You can go to their
website at www.maridome.com, scroll down to the bottom of the page
and on the left hand side there's a section called services. Futures
Access is one type of data, Market Access is another and then there's
Securities Access. Each one is priced differently.

If you click on the individual lines further up the left column it
will give you some examples of how to use some of the information. I
use the Market Access data.

For example, it's well known that the Investor's Intelligence
sentiment indicators have predicted almost every major market turn
since it's inception. You can find it in print at the bottom of page
2 (2nd section) of Investor's Business Daily. I use it in the
traditional way and I also make a couple of ratios out the raw
numbers. Put/Call ratios is another common indicator, and they're
many, many more. Too many for me to explain in a post.

If you go to BigTrends.com some of them are listed there.  You can
find some at

http://www.market-harmonics.com/free-
charts/descriptions/vixvxndescript.htm

http://www.stockcharts.com/commentary/archives/cww20020720h.html

http://www.marketscreen.com/help/atoz/default.asp?hideHF=&Num=31

http://www.marketscreen.com/help/atoz/default.asp?hideHF=&Num=64

http://www.marketscreen.com/help/atoz/default.asp?hideHF=&Num=71

http://www.marketscreen.com/help/atoz/default.asp?hideHF=&Num=72

http://www.marketscreen.com/help/atoz/default.asp?hideHF=&Num=89

http://www.marketscreen.com/help/atoz/default.asp?hideHF=&Num=90

http://www.marketscreen.com/help/atoz/default.asp?hideHF=&Num=104

http://www.marketscreen.com/help/atoz/default.asp?hideHF=&Num=13

These are only a few of the things you can figure out with Maridome
data. Mike MacDonald's books, Price Headley's books and others will
tell you about market analysis indicators.

Give it a try.

JO

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/zMEolB/TM