[Metastockusers] Re: How to calculate this ?

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Karile" <karile@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi Kut2k2,
>
> Thanks for your reply.

You're welcome. :-)

> A friend of mine who is statistician told me it would be interesting
to use
> the median. But, with the standard language, it seems difficult to
> implement.
>
> Regards,
>
> Karile

One last thing you might want to try.  My stat knowledge isn't what it
should be but since you have a statistician "on call" <grin>, you
might ask him what, if anything, a comparison of mov(data array, 100,
s) to mid(data array, 100) {the midpoint} tells you about the
approximate value of the median.  Good luck.

kut2k2

And

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/zMEolB/TM