Re: [Metastockusers] Re: New file uploaded to Metastockusers

I go to nearby cyber cafe and download the file. I pay for the surfing
charges. Unpack the file at his end and run it there. If it is safe I
come home and download the file on my pc.

By the way is the latest file safe.

Manish Shah
shahmani1@xxxxxxxxxxxx

JayTownsend@xxxxxxx wrote:
McAfee checked everyone of those ZIP files that did have viruses, and
found
> none.  It wasn't until after download that they were discovered.
>
> I still won't download any file that has no explanation of what it is.
>
> Jay
>
> Any good virus checker (Notron et al) will pick up virus within a zip
> file...in fact the virus checking can be scannd upto 3 levels of
> compression...and so if you use good virus checker then you will be
> safe...
>
> Safest bet would be unplug your modem line....
>
> anil

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/zMEolB/TM