Re: [Metastockusers] Metastock Formula from Equis/TA of SC Question

Doug,

Often you can find formulas directly at the Stocks
and  Commodities site, under TRADERS TIPS, like for June 2003 :

http://www.traders.com/Documentation/FEEDbk_docs/TradersTips/TradersTips.html#meta

Pierre

DMC197807 a écrit:

  I read an article in a recent TA of Stocks
and  Commodities mag, and found Metastock formulas in the back.  It was provided
 by Equis, but when I went to the Equis site to copy the text (copying an
HTTP  site is error prone for me, so imagine copying 50 lines of formula!)
but  couldn't find it.

  I notice that Amibroker not only provides
the code  but a downloadable version at their site.

  (I can go to the magazine's website, but
it's not  up to date with the May and June issues yet).

  TIA,

  Doug