[Metastockusers] Re: New file uploaded to Metastockusers

I had mcAfee which I threw away and got Norton...

Norton will pick up virus from a zipped file...

We has an incident in office the other day when it correctly picked
up and quarateened the W32/fizzler-A virus contained in a zip file
containing drawings...

anil

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/zMEolB/TM