RE: [Metastockusers] Re: Question on Security function

Yes, I have personally used the Security function as part of quite a number of systems that I have created and tested.  I have also used it as part of several Expert Advisors that I created.

Just to be sure we have the same versions, I'm using MS Pro 8.0 RT (I have 8.01 but haven't loaded it yet, although I don't see a reason why that wouldn't continue to support the function in the same manner).

Can you provide an example of what you are trying to do and how you have programmed it so far?

Good Trading,

Joe J.