RE: [Metastockusers] Re: Question on Security function

Joe,
I have EOD version 8.0. The functional capability between EOD and RT
should not differ a lot.
What I did was very elementary and was trying to explore how the expert
advisor interacts with the security function charting. I programmed the
security of interest with the "C" parameter via the indicator
builder,  and named this indicator as "TAG Sec". I
load the IBM in the normal way, then drag "TAG sec" into the
inner window. Apply the expert advisor by selecting the StochRSI
indicator to generate buy/sell signals. The result of the expert advisor
would only show buy/sell signals on the IBM and nothing on the TAG
charting. I have also tried dragging  the "Tag sec" into
the outer window and to the same as above but the outcome is the same.
May be you can illustrate how you do it.
Best Regards
Freddie Ng