[EquisMetaStock Group] problems using the downloader

Hi, thanks for peoples thoughts about option volatility, and thanks
for the formula Sebastian, playing around with it now - my next
problem....
Using MS7.2, I download and convert EOD Data regularly, no problems,
everything works fine.  Wanting to analyse options now, I've
downloaded historical data for each individual code, for various
strike prices, for puts and call etc, meaning lots of individual
files.  The downloader doesn't seem to like me now (perhaps this is
all just too hard for it!! ;)).  I compared the data I'm trying to
use, with data I regularly convert without a problem, and I can't see
a difference.  Anyway, initially, I tried converting a couple of the
files, and it came up with errors telling me that there were no
source dates, and nothing was converted, error finding symbol.  Ok,
so I opened the files in notepad, manually put in the start and end
dates (tried this on a couple), still no luck.  Tried every
combination under the options menu in the converting dialogue box.
The error about not knowing the dates disappeared, but it was still
telling me it couldn't find the symbol so nothing was converted.  So
I tried manually creating a security, entering a name and symbol.
Still couldn't convert.  I can manually enter in every bit of
information into the data table, but that would be ridiculous,
considering I've got about 100 files each with many lines of info in
them.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM