RE: [Metastockusers] Re: Question on Security function

Joe,
Thanks for participating in this experiment. You seems to be very
conversant in metastock programming. Are you able to demonstrate the use
of the security function to generate a trade signal. I am trying but
getting nowhere. The chart plotted by the security cannot be used with
the expert advisor, system tester or the explorer. Whenever I use the
expert adviser, it defaults to comments only on the parent security
rather than the security plotted by the security function.
Best Regards
Freddie Ng