Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] New file uploaded to equismetastock

Colin

Did you try to install "Trade Equity Advanced Kit MS65" or "Trade Equity
Advanced Kit MS70" ?

When you look in your indicator list do you see any 'Trade Equity'
indicators, and what about explorations?

The MS70 kit versions will create a number of errors if loading is attempted
to 6.52. I'm pretty rusty when it come to 6.52 but I seem to recall that the
installation of any indicator that called another indicator (contained Fml()
or FmlVar() ) resulted in errors, but in fact once the indicator had been
opened in the indicator builder and closed again all would work perfectly.

If you are installing the correct kit it might be useful if you manually
install (cut and paste) the following two that may be the cause of the
problem. Make sure the name is exactly the same as the text INSIDE the
braces {}. One way to achieve this easily is to copy the indicator, starting
with the whole name line, (Ctrl/C) and paste (Ctrl/V) into both the name box
then the formula box. Then edit out the braces and any leading spaces.

  {Trade Equity Binary Entry}
F1:=ValueWhen(1,H<Ref(H,-2) AND
Ref(H,-1)<Ref(H,-2) AND
Ref(H,-3)<Ref(H,-2) AND
Ref(H,-4)<Ref(H,-2),Ref(H,-2));
Cross(H,F1);

  {Trade Equity Binary Exit}
F2:=ValueWhen(1,L>Ref(L,-2) AND
Ref(L,-1)>Ref(L,-2) AND
Ref(L,-3)>Ref(L,-2) AND
Ref(L,-4)>Ref(L,-2),Ref(L,-2));
Cross(F2,L);

Hope this helps.

Roy

> I'm very new to everything here, so have patience.  I have Metastock
> 6.52 for windows and when I tried to load Trade Equity Advanced Kit
> through organiser, the Formula Organiser comes back with an
> error "The variable does not exist in the specified formula".
> Please help.
> Colin
>
> In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx> wrote:
> > Jono
> >
> > Thank you for your kind words. Much appreciated.
> >
> > Roy

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!