Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] New file uploaded to equismetastock

Hi
I'm very new to everything here, so have patience.  I have Metastock
6.52 for windows and when I tried to load Trade Equity Advanced Kit
through organiser, the Formula Organiser comes back with an
error "The variable does not exist in the specified formula".
Please help.
Colin

In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx> wrote:
> Jono
>
> Thank you for your kind words. Much appreciated.
>
> Roy

equismetastock

> > Roy,
> >
> > Thanks for providing your amazing programming yet again.  Your
efforts and
> > generosity are truely appreciated by all members at all the
forums at
> which
> > you post.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Jono
> >
> > [Jonathan King]  -----Original Message-----
equismetastock

> >   Hello,
> >
> >   This email message is a notification to let you know that
> >   a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the equismetastock
> >   group.
> >
> >     File        : /Trade Equity Advanced Kit MS65.zip
> >     Uploaded by : rlarsen_99 <rlarsen@xxxx>
> >     Description : Trade Equity full installation kit for MS 6.52
and above

> >   You can access this file at the URL

> > %20Kit%20MS65.zip
> >
> >   To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit
> >
> >   http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
> >
> >   Regards,
> >
> >   rlarsen_99 <rlarsen@xxxx>
> >

> >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> >

> >   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >

> >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!