Re: [Metastockusers] Re: How to calculate this ?

Hi Kut2k2,

Thanks for your reply.

As you said, I think it is going to be difficult to implement in Metastock.
The formula you gave to me is different.

The main purpose is to classify (ascending order) a time series (ie : 100
values) and then pick the 50th(x) and 51th(y) values.

Then, the result (median) would be :(x+y)/2

The median returns a number which divides in two the sample (values above
it/below it).

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Karile