Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] New file uploaded to equismetastock

Roy

Thanks for your reply.

I am using "MS65".  The error occurs in Column one:

{Net profit}
Eq:=Fml("Trade Equity LC");
Cp:=FmlVar("Trade Equity LC","Cp"); Eq-Cp;

and I can only cancel out of the updating process.

Colin

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Colin
>
> Did you try to install "Trade Equity Advanced Kit MS65" or "Trade
Equity
> Advanced Kit MS70" ?
>
> When you look in your indicator list do you see any 'Trade Equity'
> indicators, and what about explorations?
>
> The MS70 kit versions will create a number of errors if loading is
attempted
> to 6.52. I'm pretty rusty when it come to 6.52 but I seem to recall
that the
> installation of any indicator that called another indicator
(contained Fml()
> or FmlVar() ) resulted in errors, but in fact once the indicator
had been
> opened in the indicator builder and closed again all would work
perfectly.

> If you are installing the correct kit it might be useful if you
manually
> install (cut and paste) the following two that may be the cause of
the
> problem. Make sure the name is exactly the same as the text INSIDE
the
> braces {}. One way to achieve this easily is to copy the indicator,
starting
> with the whole name line, (Ctrl/C) and paste (Ctrl/V) into both the
name box
> then the formula box. Then edit out the braces and any leading
spaces.

>   {Trade Equity Binary Entry}
> F1:=ValueWhen(1,H<Ref(H,-2) AND
> Ref(H,-1)<Ref(H,-2) AND
> Ref(H,-3)<Ref(H,-2) AND
> Ref(H,-4)<Ref(H,-2),Ref(H,-2));
> Cross(H,F1);
>
>   {Trade Equity Binary Exit}
> F2:=ValueWhen(1,L>Ref(L,-2) AND
> Ref(L,-1)>Ref(L,-2) AND
> Ref(L,-3)>Ref(L,-2) AND
> Ref(L,-4)>Ref(L,-2),Ref(L,-2));
> Cross(F2,L);
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Roy
>
> > I'm very new to everything here, so have patience.  I have
Metastock
> > 6.52 for windows and when I tried to load Trade Equity Advanced
Kit
> > through organiser, the Formula Organiser comes back with an
> > error "The variable does not exist in the specified formula".
> > Please help.
> > Colin

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.