[EquisMetaStock Group] Problem with LowestSince function

I have Metastock 8.01, EOD version. I am trying to calculate the lowest low since the highest high for use in an Explorer. But I am having real problems.

To visualize what is happening, I have created indicators to plot on charts. If I create an indicator for the HighestHigh [hhv()] for a specific period, it plots correctly. So does Lowest Low [llv()].

But when I try to plot the lowest low since the highest high for a period using [LowestSince(1,HHV(HIGH,40),LOW)],  all I get is today's low. If I change the Nth figure to 2, I get yesterday's low. Neither are the real low since the last high; not anywhere close.

Clearly I am doing something wrong. Can someone provide a little guidance?

Thanks in advance,

Harry

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM