[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Multiple time frame

Oscar,

The volatility (depending on your definition) is not higher in the
forex market. It is a question of leverage (1-10% margins) and
liquidity (time of day). Use stops, reasonable leverage and position
sizing.

I don't really use indicators. Mainly support/resistance (natural
chart formations, swing highs/lows, Fibonacci levels, round numbers,
etc). I only use stochastics on multiple time frames to valid
potential supp/res zones. That's where my interest in MTF comes from.

Since the fundamentals of forex are hard to determine and these are
macro factors that don't change everyday, short term activity is
mainly speculative and driven by technicals. Price action is mainly
the result of stops/limits being triggered, options positions being
defended, and hedging. That's why it's more price sensitive. The
players being institutional is one of the reasons stops/limits are
used more extensively than in retail market, because of leverage. You
just can't hold a losing position for very long without killing
yourself or losing your job.

Regards,

Martin

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "moscar.1" <moscar.1@xxxx>
wrote:
> Martin,
>
> I'm very interesting in your experience in FOREX market, could you
please share with me?
> For example how can you deal with the volatility and what kind of
indicator do you use?

> I tried to do some trades and I would like to know if you can help
me.

> Thank you.
>
> Oscar.

possibilities
>   and no need to run two softwares simultanenously.
>
>   Martin
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM