[EquisMetaStock Group] No decimal....

I have a little trouble with Metastock.

Bot the ChartTips (yellow popup window) and the DataWindow show the
stock values (O,H,L,C) as integer (without decimals). The same
problem appears in the stock window title.

I don't think it is a problem related with the Windows International
settings. I tried to switch from Italian (current setting) to USA but
the problem is still present. In addition, very strange thing, the
value of calculated indicators (eg. Moving average) is displayed
correctly in the both the DataWindow and the stock price panel title.

Is anybody there that could help me?

Many thanks

Mimmo

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KXUxcA/fNtFAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM