Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Multiple time frame

Martin,

I'm very interesting in your experience in FOREX
market, could you please share with me?
For example how can you deal with the volatility
and what kind of indicator do you use?

I tried to do some trades and I would like to
know if you can help me.

Thank you.

Oscar.
<BLOCKQUOTE