[EquisMetaStock Group] expert advisor

Hi all, I am new to MS8 and I am trying to right a very simple expert
advisor for practice, I'm using a 10 day simple ma.  The formula as
follows...

CLOSE >Mov(C,10,S) this equals a long position

CLOSE <Mov(C,10,S) this equals a short position

I can't figure out how to get the long and short arrows to work.  I
went to the expert advisor, hit edit and then went to symbols, I hit
new and entered "long arrow" and typed the following formula...

Cross( CLOSE, Mov(CLOSE,10,S))  this puts a long arrow when the
closing price crosses above the 10 day simple ma, I can't figure out
how to get a short arrow to work.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks,

Marc

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KXUxcA/fNtFAA/uetFAA/BefplB/TM