  >From:
  uhehs@xxxxxxxx
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  com
  Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2003 4:54
PM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] COMPARISON
  REPORT

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  >According
  to the report [on AOL Daily chart, using 1,453 days to
  test]
  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  >“Equis
  – Negative Volume Index w/Opt” shows the highest Net Profit.<SPAN
  >  I’m not set on using that yet, until I
  check it’s System Report, but
  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  >since
  I don’t have a corresponding Expert Advisor, is it as simple as copying the
  Enter Long, Close Long, etc, etc, formulas for the System Tester and pasting
  them into the Expert Advisor?To
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.