Re: [Metastockusers] Re: System Tester

Just a question for everybody.

I know that a trading system is to be followed every time it show a signal
for its validity... but don't you think and follow the idea of trading systems
as vectors of decisional support independently from the "right timing" of
signals?

For example: if in the universe of my stocks I find some of them which had
to be bought yesterday at open with a signal given in time -2 and the price
is less then the open of yasterday but the signal is persistent, the
relative minor proability to have a good trade (if the stop
level isn't caught) is so strong to avoid me to buy now at that minor
price?
Are we so sure this is not a better condition of entry? My stop will
be less than the normallly calculated, too.

Naturally for every trading system the validity of such approach isn't the
same and the goodness of it is not valuable with number.

Bye, Robin

<BLOCKQUOTE