[Metastockusers] COMPARISON REPORT

face=Arial>According to the report [on AOL Daily chart, using 1,453 days to test]

face=Arial>

face=Arial>&#8220;Equis &#8211; Negative Volume Index w/Opt&#8221; shows the highest Net Profit.<span
>  I&#8217;m not set on using that yet, until I
check it&#8217;s System Report, but

face=Arial>

face=Arial>since I don&#8217;t have a corresponding Expert Advisor, is it as simple as
copying the Enter Long, Close Long, etc, etc, formulas for the System Tester and
pasting them into the Expert Advisor?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor