[Metastockusers] Re: Downloader Problem?

Joe:

My operating system is Windows 98 SE. Computer is a 2 year old
Gateway. My processor is a Pentium III, running at 1000 Meg. I have
512 Meg RAM. Video Processor is ATI Rage Pro with 32meg seperate RAM
for video. I don't run any other programs in the background when I am
running Metastock (or have the Downloader open). I never had the
"white" or long delay (at least any delay that I notice) when running
Metastock itself, or any other program; just with the Downloader. That
is what makes it so odd.

Any idea what I should check further?

Harry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/zMEolB/TM