[Metastockusers] System Tester

face=Arial>It was suggested that a true System Test is one were the Entry Delay is
set to the number 1.

face=Arial>Can&#8217;t I set it to ZERO if I am charting in real-time; <span
> So I can trade immediately as I get a
trading signal?

face=Arial>

face=Arial>Also, [when trading stocks], what is the preferred setting POINTS ONLY
or placing in values [like equity of $20,000 with 100% Margin and no interest]?

face=Arial>When I run a System Test using the dollar amount mentioned, it appears a
bit unrealistic.  I figured that
the program is reinvesting every dollar into the next trade. That&#8217;s why I am
thinking POINTS ONLY may be the way to go.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>Anyone who can, please help.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>