  >From:
  uhehs@xxxxxxxx
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  com
  Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 4:14
PM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] EXPLORER

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  >I’m
  going to show my lack of experience here again,
  but,
  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  >I’d
  like to eventually test this System and get some type of Profitability Ratio
  on it.  Maybe it can be Optimized
  also to use something different that my initial 14 period preference.<SPAN
  >  WHO KNOWS.<SPAN
  >  That’s why I turned to get help from
  you guys.
  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  >But
  the way I look at it,  let’s say
  this [process] has a 70/30 win/loss ratio.
  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  >Using
  200 trading days per year, that’s $70,000 in gains minus $30,000 in losses,
  for a net of $40,000.
  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  >Again,
  if you have the pocket to buy up to 2,000 shares you can adjust numbers base
  don making ½ point on 2,000 shares for a yearly net of
  $80,000.
  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  >Do
  most of you folks think along these lines, or am I in left
  field?
  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN

  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  >I like
  constructive criticism, so please feel free to add on, take away, etc. from
  what I’m trying to do.
  <FONT face=Arial color=black
  size=2><SPAN
  >If it
  turns out to be something valuable, let’s all use
  it.To
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.