[Metastockusers] EXPLORER

face=Arial>I&#8217;m going to show my lack of experience here again, but,

face=Arial>

face=Arial>I&#8217;d like to eventually test this System and get some type of
Profitability Ratio on it.  Maybe it
can be Optimized also to use something different that my initial 14 period preference.<span
>  WHO KNOWS.  That&#8217;s why I turned to get help from you guys.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>But the way I look at it,
let&#8217;s say this [process] has a 70/30 win/loss ratio.

face=Arial>Using 200 trading days per year, that&#8217;s $70,000 in gains minus $30,000
in losses, for a net of $40,000.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>Again, if you have the pocket to buy up to 2,000 shares you can adjust
numbers base don making ½ point on 2,000 shares for a yearly net of $80,000.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>Do most of you folks think along these lines, or am I in left field?

face=Arial>

face=Arial>I like constructive criticism, so please feel free to add on, take away,
etc. from what I&#8217;m trying to do.

face=Arial>If it turns out to be something valuable, let&#8217;s all use it.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor