[EquisMetaStock Group] system tester

How can I construct a formula where, for example, a buy or sell order
is made on monday and the position is closed on tuesday?

Is it possible with Meta8.0 using open or close values to open or
close a position? Is it possible to do it using a stop or limit order?

Is there any manual on the net to system tester?

Making a indicator or a expert it's "quite" simple but I just can't
understand how the system tester work. How can I make a buy or sell
order with a predetermined value?

In tradestation it seems easy to make this kind of order. If I want
to do a test on buying a security on the open and sell it on the
close, just to test if there is some kind of pattern on the week days
I just say, Buy on the open or sell on the open

On Metastock I just don't understand de method.

An then exist the Trade Equity Indicators, another headache for me. I

Thank you

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/BefplB/TM