RE: [Metastockusers] EXPLORER

>Well I
guess something like a 50/50 input would be good, I don&#8217;t know.<span
>  As long as the winners move a full point
and you take a stop loss on a ½ point move against you.

>I&#8217;m still
working on a decent explorer.  With
your input I will now look for certain criteria/indicator were the price might
move about a point when it is crossed.

>That makes
sense instead of trying to look for a 70/70 ratio,

face=Tahoma>-----Original
Message-----