RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] elliott wave plug-ins

But Bob....these aren't the important questions that need to be
answered...I'd rather a scattered manual with indicators poorly
labelled, but with one great tool, than some slick presentation with
millions of tools but no indication of what do do with them all.
You didn't comment on the effectiveness or usefulness of any these from
either package.

Adrian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM