RE: [Metastockusers] RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] elliott wave plug-ins

Some
people want the simple push button glossy approach RA.  Unfortunately these
people will run out of money in time and discover that it ISN'T the way to
go.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Adrian
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: d2dax
  [mailto:ttoldob1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, 27 March 2003 5:20
  AMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [Metastockusers] RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] elliott wave
  plug-ins
  Bob,

  Can't comment on the support for the
  EWTPI, as  I have used it for over 3 years with no
  problems.

  Will say I've had excellent
  results, although it does require a fair bit of user input.  Not
  concerned about the detail or how it's written,  just that it does
  the job.

  EWTPI is definitely not as detailed as
  AlphOmega, but at less than one quarter of the price
  ????

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>RA

  <BLOCKQUOTE