  >From:
  John
  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 5:33
  PM
  Subject: Yahoo Data

  Presently I get individual stock end of day
  prices from Yahoo.com. These include Open, High, Low, Last &
  Volume.

  I would like to get Advances, Declines for the
  New York and Nasdaq exchanges. Also Highs & Lows for both exchanges. If
  someone could give the symbols for these if known I would appreciate
  it.

  Additionally if symbols for the commodity future
  of the S&P 500 & US Treasury Bonds.

  Other free sources if known and given
  would be appreciated too.

  Those interested may find it helpful to buy
  Dcenter software which I use for downloading the data I am getting now. This
  is an initial cost only and there after no more costs. The one negative factor
  is end of day data is not usually ready until 11 -11:30 PM Pacific time in the
  evening. Those of you in the the eastern part of the country may wish to
  consider early morning data retrival and analysis using this
  source.