[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock 8.0

Question to the group.

I am currently using Metastock version 7.2 EOD. I want to upgrade to
version 8.0 EOD.My question is :

I have created many custom indicators,system
testers,explorations,etc. I have also many plug-ins programs that
are embedded to the original program.How can I preserve my work and
transfer it to the new version?
Can the two versions run on the same computer,sharing the same
database (not simiultaneously,of course....)

Thank you

A. Arnaoutoglou

arnaouto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM