RE: [Metastockusers] System tester question

You can you stop limit orders with 8.0 that get you out at that price.

In the regular formula section of the Sell Order put this:

 L <= (Ref(L,-1)*.002)+Ref(L,-1)

{note I added the "or =" part because I'm assuming this formula will be used for your stop}

Then check the box for stop limit and enter the following:

If(L <= (Ref(L,-1)*.002)+Ref(L,-1), (Ref(L,-1)*.002)+Ref(L,-1), 100000000))

{what you are telling it is that if the low is less than or equal to your formula, stop you out at the formula value.  If not, your limit price is 10000000 - which is a number that will never be hit}

This syntax works in getting the results you are looking for.

Good Trading,

Joe J.