Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Digest Number 345

Velawan,
I am too interested in what is shown at mktcycles.com
I have determined the cycle length for the stocks I
analyse, but it seems preston's way of extending the
centered moving average will force me into manual work
which I want to avoid.
Clyde Lee from the swingmachine.com has done work to
extend the centered moving average by using Fourier
transform. I have no idea how it is to be applied to
extending.
Can some please help?
vin

http://platinum.yahoo.com