Re: [Metastockusers] System tester question

Joe

in using something like this as an exit for a long position; L<(Ref(L,-1)*.002)+Ref(L,-1) could you actually use this as a stop or would the equity curve reflect the open,close high or low when this condition is true.

Stan

<<Stan,

Send me your current exit code and I'll show you how to set up the stop limit screen.  You need to use both the top and bottom boxes on that screen.

Joe J>>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor