RES: [Metastockusers] CORRELACTION

color=navy face=Arial>

face="Times New Roman"> <font
color=navy>Hello,<span
lang=EN-US >

face="Times New Roman">  <font
color=navy>

face="Times New Roman">Thank you Roy, for his formula and to Pierre for his
great idea, both work.  <font
color=navy>

face="Times New Roman">  <font
color=navy>

face="Times New Roman">Again I have a doubt as á language of MS.<span
lang=EN-US >

face="Times New Roman">  <font
color=navy>

face="Times New Roman">How do I do to develop a system tester that buys when
a market correlates presents a variation?

face="Times New Roman">  <font
color=navy>

face="Times New Roman">For instance, the bag of my country(Brasil) it is
influenced strongly by the American Stock, i would like to buy a certain assets
when this varied. Another example would be to buy gold with a variation in the
silver market. Again I didn't find any formula to correlate two assets.<span
lang=EN-US >

face="Times New Roman">  <font
color=navy>

face="Times New Roman">I thank in advance.  <span lang=EN-US

face="Times New Roman"> <font
color=navy>

face="Times New Roman">Paulo
Schulzbacher  <font