Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Error Message

I am in a MS user group.  At our meeting last Thu,
many of the Ver 8 users were having crashes.  The
moderator of the group said that there is a bug in
Ver8 that causes this.  The help desk has a patch
rumored to be 8.01 or 8.02 that fixes things.

the rumor continues that the problem was due to
inadequate pre-release quality control and that some
QC people at MS have been fired over the incident.

Reef Break

http://platinum.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM