[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Error Message

HI Harry,  suppoert is closed via the telephone, I have emailed them
but have not had any help as of yet.  I will wait and see.  Thanks,

Marc

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bex1210" <hmw3@xxxx> wrote:
> Marc:
>
> Have you called Equis support and told them what the specific error
message is? They have been through lots of these before. Before I
reinstalled (or even wiped out your settings through the procedure
Craig recommended), I would see if there is some way without loosing
all this.

> Metastock 8 always tries to open the last folder that was being
used. I had a corrupted folder, and Metastock would not open, given
me a MSWIN invalid page fault message (but not in the KERNEL module).
So if you had a problem shuting down last time, and if the last
folder you accessed does not contain important data (if you know
which was the last folder), you could try deleting it, and try to
open Metastock again.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM