[Metastockusers] Re: Momentum Bars

Sam, the article is from the Feb 2003 issue of Stock Future &
Options. Due to the way Metastock handles data and then plots all of
the changes on one day, momentum bars cannot be charted in a daily
chart using the current Metastock formula language functions.

Metastock will have to create a price chart for momentum bars, like
the point & figure,renko,Kagi,equivolume. I don't think that you
will see this type of charting package for a few years. Cynthia Kase
has developed universal bars, similar to momentum bars,years ago and
they still are not available in charting packages.

Henry
--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <uhehs@xxxx> wrote:
> I tore a few pages out of an old Stock Futures and Option magazine
regarding
> the above.  I was most likely an article from one of the last 3
issues.

> Anyhow, does anyone have and comments/opinions regarding these
Momentum
> Bars?
>
> If I was more astute in writing code for Metastock, I would
probably give
> this a try.  Has anyone done so?
>
> [the article was called, "Paradigm Shift.  Lights the Way to
Momentum Bars"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM