[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: metastock/plugin developer

Jared,

Thanks for the heads-up on your 'Adaptive Trading Solutions' plugin.
While the webpage does go into a great deal of detail about the
system it does not mention much about the Adaptive nature of the
program. Could you further elaborate on this? Also, can you provide
some idea of your charges?

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "vector_iq" <metastock@xxxx>