[EquisMetaStock Group] metastock/plugin developer

Hello all,
   I write plugins and systems for Metastock so if you need some
custom work done because you have either run into limitations of the
formula language or just want whatever is in your formula language
to run faster, let me know...I can help.  FYI, I authored the plugin
called 'Adaptive Trading Solutions' currently marketed and sold by
Equis, Intl. See the following URL
http://www.equis.com/Products/Plug-Ins/ATS.aspx

I also recently did some custom work for Future Logic Research in
southern Florida and here is their review:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

We are an independent boutique financial
services firm specializing in providing real-time cash
forex trading capabilities to elite private investors.

We called on Jared Brokaw, of ITPSG, to help us work
through coding difficulties for a sophisticated algorithm
built around the Hilbert Transform - difficulties our staff
coder simply could not work out.

***

Jared was tireless in his efforts to code our require-
ments exactly as specced, and offered numerous helpful
suggestions along the way.

We have seldom had the privilege of retaining *any*
developer or other professional with either Jared's tech-
nical skills or his gung-ho willingness to take on even
the most intransigent tasks and persevere through.

***

We unreservedly offer our highest recommendation
of Jared for his professional services, and we stand ready
to speak with any party wishing to contact us directly.

                             cordially,
                             SEAN EMORY
                             Managing Director
                             FutureLogic Research LLC