[Metastockusers] Williams%R

I wonder if anyone can help me.
I have a main chart with the price and a moving average of the close.
I have an inner window in which I have the Williams%R.
I drag the moving average of the close into the Williams%R window and when it is in the oversold area, I use it as a buy indicator.
My problem is that I am unable to code this so that I have a system test or exploration that says when the moving average of the close is in the oversold area ( i.e. under 20) of the Williams%R look to buy.
Does anyone know how to code this? Many thanks, David.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM