[Metastockusers]Standard Deviation

<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT
  face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2>
  Dear all,

  I have been using the Linear Regression
  formula indicator programmed in esignal 7.2 based on standard
  deviation.
  I am trying to have the same indicator to work
  on my Metastock charts.
  Is there an indicator or formula that can
  be applied on  Metastock 8.0 real time charts, that gives the same
  results??

  Your help is highly appreciated

  Regards,
  Guss