[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: metastock/plugin developer

Hi Velawan,

First of all... it's not possible do the system with the 99% accuracy.
I've visited site and can't see the given signals for real trades. You can
review two screens with the real trades at my old web site
www.MetaStockMedium.com (MSFT & EESR tickers).
Also I like only open source system that does not uses forward looking
indicators and not changes params test time each time.

Regards,
Eugene Labunsky.
www.TrendMedium.com

PS. I'm an author of the plugin for MetaStock too ;-)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/BefplB/TM