From: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 09:29:37
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Metastockusers] Williams%R
 I wonder if anyone can help me.I have a main chart with the price and a moving average of the close.I have an inner window in which I have the Williams%R.I drag the moving average of the close into the Williams%R window and when it is in the oversold area, I use it as a buy indicator.My problem is that I am unable to code this so that I have a system test or exploration that says when the moving average of the close is in the oversold area ( i.e. under 20) of the Williams%R look to buy.Does anyone know how to code this? Many thanks, David.To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor