RE: [Metastockusers] MS Fibonacci

<SPAN
class=091234803-11032003>Bob,
<SPAN
class=091234803-11032003>
You
might find Robert Miners Dynamic Trading methodology
interesting.........
<SPAN
class=091234803-11032003>
<A
href="">http://dynamictraders.com/
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: bob1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bob1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 7:20
PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [Metastockusers] MS
FibonacciAll:I want to use Fibonacci on
Metastock in a different way.I want to measure wave 1.  Then use
Fibonacci to calculatewave 3, not wave 2 retracement.The classic
example is analyzing Elliott Wave.  I wantto measure the distance from
point 1 to point 2.  Thendo fibonacci analysis starting at point 3, not
point 2,and calculate where point 4 would end.Is there any Metastock
code to do this?  If not, is thereany other software packages to do
- Check your email from the web at<A
href="">http://mail2web.com/ .To
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A